Discover the Moroccan food culture during this 3 or 4 hours foodie walking tour, learn about the secrets & delights of Morocco’s traditional cuisine with a very friendly tour guide and immerse yourself in the hidden corners of the old Medina in order to discover the best places to eat.
From local street snacks to the best traditional dishes: we have chosen to introduce to our guests the main local foods and dishes, through which you will gain an insight into the rich culinary tradition of Morocco.
During this exceptional guided walking tour, you will also have the chance to visit the famous Medina Souks and the Spice Market before getting back to Jamaa el Fna Square.
Highlights of this Tour
– Guided walking tour in Marrakech Medina
– Learn about the spices and ingredients of Moroccan food
– Taste the main Moroccan dishes and foods
– Visit the Medina Souks and Markets
What is included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour guide
- Food tastings in a Medina Restaurant
- Vegetarian meal options are available
- Transportation & Liability insurance
- All taxes
>> You can send your booking request by filling in the form below.
A travel agent will contact you as soon as possible