We will put at your disposal a Marrakech specialist with an air-conditioned van for 3 hours, just to let you to discover the beauty of Marrakech after sunset.
You can choose your own program or you can join our popular Marrakech by Night city tour.
Places to Visit:
– Jemaa el Fna square: the busiest and most visited place in Marrakech, you will absolutely love it at any time, especially by night.
Marrakesh’s main square is the city’s magical centrepiece, a stage on which street-theatre performances are acted out across the day. Like any accomplished magician, Djemaa El Fna doesn’t reveal all the tricks up its sleeve straight away, meaning you’ll need to revisit it several times during the day to enjoy the full show. Here’s what to expect at morning, noon and night.
As the evening sets in, a steady wave of people flood into the Djemaa. Lights are switched on, and the first wafts of smoke rise above the food stalls as the grills are heated up. Mountains of coiled shells entice diners to tuck into snail broth while waiters patrol the food stall area brandishing menus and touting for business.
Musical troupes bang drums, strike up their fiddles, chant and tune their lutes as a great symphonic battle begins for the night. Duelling bands blend together into one ringing din that merges with the shouts of food stall touts and the snake charmers’ flutes.
– The old Medina of Marrakech: the center of nightlife in Marrakech – but the idea of “nightlife” there is completely different to the one you’re usually used to. This is where you go to experience the bustling heart of Marrakech, with hundreds of restaurants, drink and food stands, and the Djamaa El Fna square where you can watch street performers, artists, and dancers do their thing,
– If you’re in the mood of partying beyond the clubs and bars, you can spend your night at a belly dance performance. There are no shortages of entertainment options. Cozy restaurants to booming night clubs with the hottest djs spinning until the wee hours to cabaret style shows, and trendy cocktail bars are all options for a night out in Marrakech.
Known for its festive evenings, the red city has a large number of Restaurants, Bars, Casino and Nightclubs to enjoy going out in marrakech. Many atmospheres coexist, from the typical Moroccan to the trendiest Oriental Evenings by the pools. Depending on the neighborhoods, the atmosphere varies.
What is included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personnal chauffeur at your disposal
- 3 to 4 hours city tour
- Insurance & taxes
>> You can send your booking request by filling in the form below.
A travel agent will contact you as soon as possible